The Classic Crown
The Classic Crown is an elegant, and ethreal style which I believe will suit an old time soft spirited bride.
To create this sophisticated swirled rolled style, these are the ingredients you will need, follow this recipe:
1. Your good friends Bobby Pins
2. Gel ( I tend to stick to Eco Styler- Olive Oil)
3. A wide toooth comb (to detangle safely)
4. A semi hard bristled brush (to slick those edges)
5. Afro Kinky extensions (for body- if you need it)
6. Holding spray
7. Some crystallised pins to embellish your crown
Step 1- Part the hair into 3 horizontal sections, this acts as the guideline as to how the rolls will swirl.
Step 2- Twist a few strands of afro extentions attaching a bobby pin at the top to secure it in place.
Step 3- Start with the left side of your head, make a parting in your hair, and put some leave out to the side.
Step 4- Attach the extension roughly 2 inches from the front of your edges, and use the leave out to wrap, roll, tuck and pin as you travel down to the nape.
Step 4.5- Whilst doing so apply some gel to the hair, and some holding spray to secure the shape you are creating.
Step 5- I hope you beautiful ladies enjoy creating this style for your crown. The End…
The make up artist @giselle_makeup created a soft smoky eye, completed with a soft pink rose gloss, for that fresh spring, delicate look.